Troubleshooting help and support - Students
We understand that certain errors can occur on the Hub and are working hard to fix any that are reported to us. To try to resolve them yourself, please try the following.
Forbidden or error messages when trying to log in
If you get an error message when you try to go to the homepage or log in, please do the following:
- Go to https://scholarshq.thebrilliantclub.org/user/login. Make sure you copy the full URL
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click log in
Forbidden or error messages when already logged into the Hub
Occasionally students get an error message when they are already logged into the Hub. There are a few things you can try to fix this:
- Refresh the page
- Open an incognito window. Enter the URL https://scholarshq.thebrilliantclub.org/user/login and log in again here
- If you see 'undefined' in the URL in your browser, this means the Hub might be loading slowly for you. Go back a page or follow the top above.
You cannot upload an assignment
If you cannot upload an assignment from your tasks page, you can share a document in the chat with your tutor.
- Click on the messaging icon.
- On the left hand side, click on the name of your tutor underneath group chat.
- Click on the paperclip icon next to the textbox.
- Select the document you need and send it either with or without a message to your tutor.